
Hallo Ya'll,
After a five hour delayed flight in Chicago, an extensively long and tiring train ride to Trier, Germany, and five days of non-stop touring of German museums, cathedrals, and historic towns, I have made it to my final destination, Salzburg, Austria.
The week trip through Germany was fun, but it was truly exhausting and got a little boring at times. However, all the other students are super cool and are so much fun to hang with! But, finally, we were able to be assigned host families and get into some homier ground.
I have a great family with host mom and dad and three kids!! I am rooming with a great girl, Esther. We totally have a great time together in our shared room and hanging out with our host family. We do share a room, but it is super cute and cozy and we have our own desks and bathroom!! Our host parents are very involved with their own kids, along with having time to talk and teach us some things about Austria. Totally a great situation!!
So, after all this new stuff, I have finally just finished my first day at the college. Today was only orientation, but it feels great to finally be getting organized and a steady schedule down.
I will not be able to post everyday, or maybe not even every week, but I will post some pictures and keep ya'lls posted on this great time I am having in Austria and Europe!!
Dana

No comments:
Post a Comment