Our Brazilian Friends, Rodrigo and Jahn! We met them in Budapest after riding the train about three times together unknowingly!
Brooke and I at the only place where you can 'really' see the sky.
Jumping Photos!! Brooke and I jumping over the entirety of Salzburg.
Brooke + Snow = Salzburg Weather...
Hello Everyone, It has only been a few weeks since my last post, but I am leaving now for two and a half weeks on my mid-semester holiday. So, I thought I would give you a little message before I left.
The last two weeks have been really good. After going to Budapest, my friends from church were finally back from their holidays. Therefore, I was able to hang out with them, go to bible study, and enjoy the nice weather.
On night we had a burger night and made carrot and fruit salads, homemade buns, and enjoyed our delicious food. In addition, this past weekend, we had some Brazilien friends who we met in Budapest here in Salzburg and showed them around. It was loads of fun walking up the Moenchsberg, taking photos, and then getting attacked by rain and snow.
I recently signed up for a Hip-Hop dance class and a step-grooves pilates class. I already had a dance class and it was super fun. Great excersice and fun in an hour and a half every week! I look forward to continuing the classes when I get back in three weeks.
The rest of the news: I went to church on Sunday, studied for my mid-terms, have completed most of my tests, and tonight I head out to Brussels for the start of my break. I will be going to Brussels, Paris, Barcelona, Mallorca, Amsterdam, Nienburg, Munich, and then come back to Salzburg soon. I also will be meeting up with my parents in Amsterdam...so I am super excited for that!!
Well, I hope all is well in the lands of which you all come from. It snowed today here in Austria, but the sun is quickly melting it away.
Have a great March and some good Easter Holidays!!
Wiedersehen,
DANA

No comments:
Post a Comment